Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Today begins a couple days of doing the business of keeping ourselves afloat funds wise. We don’t get any assistance from any other funders. We are not financially supported by PEW or any other foundation. We rely on the public and their small donations of $20, $50 or $100 to keep us doing what we do. Please help us help our democracy with a donation. The information for how to donate is all located here
Thank you and Happy Holidays....
- National: CAPAC opposes voter ID laws that disenfranchise disadvantaged communities
- CA: Runner files new initiative for stricter voting rules
- CA: Riverside County – Opinion - JACOBS: Ensure election integrity
- MT: Mail-in ballot bill stalls in MT house
- NY: Back To Basics: New York should not replace our lever voting machines.
- OK: Opinion - Governor was correct in vetoing ID legislation
- TN: Sullivan County elections chief may be subject to replacement for partisan reasons
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**