Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
We really need your assistance with some funding. We know times are tough right now but any funding assistance you can provide us will keep us going. We don’t have foundation or grant support. Our support comes from the voting public via small donations and a couple kind donors who are able to occasionally give a bit more. We don’t just do “Daily Voting News”. Our database of voting machine failures is probably the only real clearinghouse of voting problems in existence. The EAC can’t seem to do it so we do it for them. Please help us continue doing our work. You can find out how to help here. Thank you for your continuing support....
- National: NIST Issues Guidelines For E-Voting Machines
Standards body plans to take public comments on the draft until July 1.
- National: ES&S Unity 3.2 Test Plan v.2.0 Approval Letter
- National: Voting by Mail and Before Election Day: States Open Multiple Paths to the Ballot Box
- CA: Riverside County - Save R Vote recommends modifications
Save R Vote to present report on its review of election to supervisors Tuesday
- CO: Bill pushes all-paper voting
No deadline set
- FL: Editorial: Internet voting has promise
- KY: Clay County - Election-fraud case stirs disgust in Ky. county
- MN: State's high court may not be the last word in recount
- NY: NY-20: Murphy lead to 25
- TX: Court: E-ballot challenge can continue
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**