Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
The following is one of the stunning revelations in our ‘Featured’ article today.
- Featured - AZ: Pima County - 'Thousands of Ballots' May be 'Missing' from AZ's Criminal Investigation Ballot Count in Phoenix
- AZ: Pima County - Vote probe raises fears over 'fix'
'06 Pima County result, electronic system in question
- FL: Hillsborough County - FBI collecting documents from Johnson's consultant
- HI: Columnist - All-mail election a crucial test
- IL: Quinn looks at letting voters mail in ballots
- MN: Editorial - Expedite appeal in election contest
And act this year to simplify absentee voting procedures.
- TN: Sullivan County - Elections Administrator Gena Frye Ousted
- TN: Opinion - How To Avoid Runoff Elections
- TX: Editorial - Voter ID legislation unnecessary, unfair
- TX: Travis County Clerk conducts third Elections Study Group during 20-year history
- TX: Williamson County - County considers backing all electronic voting
- “The specter of all electronic voting may perturb conspiracy theorists, or the “black helicopter types,” as Commissioner Lisa Birkman classified some at Tuesday’s meeting of the Williamson County Commissioners Court.”
- VA: Orange County - Elections manager approved
- India: Computer virus hits election work at collectorate
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**