Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
“Announce plans to improve the quality of your equipment. ... Announce plans to guarantee adequate staff to support first deployment of the new equipment. ... Negotiate supportive policies for software licensing fees, especially for small counties. ... Announce a provision for 'open-source' software.” These are all requests of two potential vendors of voting systems to New York State in an open letter to them from New Yorkers for Verified Voting. See our ‘Featured’ article [PDF]....
- Featured - NY: An Open Letter to Vendors of Voting Equipment for New York
- AZ: Pima County - AP Notices AZ AG's Criminal Investigation Ballot Count in Phoenix
- CA: Riverside County - Save R Vote presentation in Riverside Co, CA
- CA: Riverside County supervisors will consider a ballot measure asking residents for their confidence in voting machines
- FL: Overhaul of Voting Rules Proposed
Republican state lawmakers have proposed major changes.
- FL: With little discussion, Florida House passes sweeping changes to voting rules
- KY: Franklin County - Back to the paper ballot
- WI: Trouble Voting (Three videos of vote flipping on AutoMark)
- Bulgaria - Offline: e-vote to failure
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**