Guest Blogged by Ellen Theisen of VotersUnite.org
Yesterday's deluge of articles about Iran turned into an avalanche today. To focus strictly on election-integrity related articles, we cut out many excellent articles about the political ramifications of this historic event....
- National: Russian Roulette...Without the Certainty
- FL: Candidate left off ballot wants campaign costs repaid
- FL: Judicial candidate seeks $65,000 in sanctions against elections supervisor
- KS: Effort to recall KC mayor appears over because of legal fees
- NC: Black election glitch shows the pitfalls of split precincts Jim ...
- NY: New York's New Plan for Deploying Optical Scanners Is Dependent on Historically Undependable Vendors and Proper Functioning of Their Historically Defective Equipment
- OH: Proposed election changes could save county money
- Iran: The speed of Iran's presidential vote count and lack of detailed data fuel fraud suspicions
- Iran: Recount in Iran?
- Iran: Four Scenarios for the Vote Recount
- Iran: Iran's Lesson: Even in a Tainted Election, Voting Still Matters
- Iran: Note on the presidential election in Iran, June 2009
(Statistical analysis by Walter R. Mebane, Jr.)
- Iran: Twitter Postpones Maintenance as Iran Furor Builds
"To encourage citizen ownership of transparent, participatory democracy." The Creekside Declaration. March 22, 2008
**Articles and commentary included in "Daily Voting News" do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the editors of Daily Voting News, VotersUnite.Org, or BradBlog.Com. Articles are selected for inclusion to inform subscribers' ability to draw their own conclusions based on noteworthy and credible news, research, legislation, and debate bearing on the integrity of elections.**