Guest Blogged by Ellen Theisen of VotersUnite.org
Congratulations to the election integrity advocates in Tennessee. Yesterday, the Senate blocked an effort to delay implementation of a 2008 law requiring a "paper trail" on all voting machines in all 95 counties by 2010....
- National: Insider: ACORN 'always been Democrat operation'
- National: Jim Brown on the Voting Rights Act
- National: US Sen. Grassley: Works to ensure milirary families have opportunity to vote
- CA: Tie-Breakers? We've Had a Few
- HI: Hawaii plans to cut 66 precincts to reduce election expenses
- IL: Recount resumes in Rock Island
- NJ: Roselle mayor alleges primary votes mishandled
(One of the candidates cast two votes.)
- TN: Burchett likened to Atticus Finch
- TN: Republicans count victories as Tennessee legislature adjourns
- TN: Senate Vote Leaves Mandate for New Voting Machines in 2010
- TN: Tennessee Senate rejects delay for paper trail on voting machines
- Iran: BBC Persian and VOA's Persian News Network deny Tehran's accusations of bias and meddling
- Iran: Iran Election 2009: A different perspective
- Iran: Iran's Supreme Leader Affirms Election Results
- Iran: Statistical evidence for Iranian election fraud?
- Iran: SteveLendmanBlog -
(Lots of background about the election.)
- Philippines: Comelec to trim down polling precincts by 70%
"To encourage citizen ownership of transparent, participatory democracy." The Creekside Declaration. March 22, 2008
**Articles and commentary included in "Daily Voting News" do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the editors of Daily Voting News, VotersUnite.Org, or BradBlog.Com. Articles are selected for inclusion to inform subscribers' ability to draw their own conclusions based on noteworthy and credible news, research, legislation, and debate bearing on the integrity of elections.**