Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Today we have the typical Sunday hodge-podge of news, editorials, and columns. I’ll take this space to remind every voter that one of the major problems we are seeing is voter registration databases and the fact that a lot of otherwise qualified voters are being left off of those lists. Check with your local elections office and, if necessary, the state and ensure your name is still in the file. Do it now and maybe again in October. Better safe than sorry....
- NAtional: Despite technology, voting system not likely to change soon
- NAtional: Host an UNCOUNTED House Party!
- NAtional: A Sampling of Misconceptions & Outright Lies About Elections
- NAtional: United Technologies wants a clearer financial picture of Diebold
- CA: Columnist - Protecting democracy isn't nutty
- FL: Editorial - Sen. Nelson's election reforms have some good ideas among bad ones
- MD: Maryland Funds New Voting System
- NC: 10 Plus: George Gilbert
- NC: New Hanover promises ample ballots for primary
- PA: Editorial - Enclosed: your absentee ballot application
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**