Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
The Minnesota recount is still on-going. Tomorrow the polls open for election day in Georgia for the re-vote for their Senate race. There was also a TRO sought by the Democratic Party in the recount of the Texas House District 105 race as part of a federal voting rights lawsuit. That lawsuit was filed today. Also, Washington DC city council member, Mary Cheh, announced today that she will be asking her council colleagues to pass a resolution to enforce subpoenas on Sequoia Voting Systems. She wants the source code and other Sequoia records and wants a judge to force compliance....
- National: Are Long Lines the ‘New Poll Tax’?
- HI: Military Ballots Remain a Problem for 2008 Congressional Seats
- LA: Don't like long voting lines? Demand reform, political observer says
- MN: For Franken, a math problem
Challenged ballots may offer the Senate challenger a path to overtaking Coleman, but numbers indicate it would be a tough route.
- MN: Ramsey County - As ballot guru, this Joe is not ordinary
- OH: Editorial - GOP rush to change voting rules is ruse
- OH: What happened this year in Ohio
- TX: Dallas County - Democrats sue over Texas House District 105 recount
- TX: Hidalgo County - County elections chief hopes for more work
- WV: Same-day registration unpopular
- Washington DC: Mary Cheh Subpoenas Elections Board, Vendor
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**