IN TODAY'S REPORT: March begins with a march on the Capitol Hill power plant; California and China want for water; John Kerry challenges George Will to a green fight in the schoolyard!
The creator of Buzz Flash, Mark Karlin, says the Green News Report is "exciting and informative," and adds: "Brad and Desi dare not to bore! BuzzFlash listens to every Green News Report." Thanks Mark!
Have your own opinion of GRN? Leave 'em here in comments, or drop us a line at GreenNews@BradBlog.com! All reports are archived for your listening and reading pleasure at GreenNews.BradBlog.com.
Info/links on stuff we talked about on today's episode, plus MORE green news, all follows below...
- Thousands march on Capitol's power plant, urge pollution cuts
- Hundreds rally for legislation on climate change
- Capitol Power Plant: A Symbolic Clean Energy Hurdle
- Schwarzenegger declares Calif. drought emergency
- Delta cutbacks put Valley farm town on edge
- China wheat harvest withers in drought
- Worst Drought in Half Century Shrivels the Wheat Belt of China
- Facts Are Stubborn Things: George Will and Climate Change
- Can George Will Save The "Global Cooling" Myth? Uh, No.
- Bottled water uses 2000 times more energy than tap water
- Companies Should Conserve Water and Disclose Water Use Says New Report by Pacific Institute
- Pacific Institute: Report Warns Businesses and Investors about Growing Water Scarcity Impacts from Climate Change
More green news not covered in today's episode:
- Sacramento sewage agency looks at selling wastewater
- City Kids' Asthma Improves After Just One Week in the Country
- Storing Solar Power in Salt
- Ford Fusion Hybrid gets soy-based foam seats